0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Helloonurse
Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: lupe.davila@gmail.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm the most patient impatient I know. Some little things get under my skin but the big issues keep me calm for some reason. I work at an elementary school teaching ESL. I enjoying drinking but hate getting drunk. My favorite is walking out of a gas station with a case of beer and hearing a kid/student yell out "Hi Mr. D!!" That made me walk fast and not turn around

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I recently transferred to Dark Iron and I'm looking for a guild who is "casual" yet serious about progression. I saw the recruitment ad in the WoW forum and became very interested.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
11/12 ICC 10M and only 5/12 25M All of ToC 10 and 25M, Some Ulduar, All of Naxx. Prior to Wotlk I didn't raid at all, but got hooked when I started.

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Helloonurse

Raid Availablity: list days and times
If recruited, I can start after June 9th. But, for the most part M-Thursday 9-12 Central is good, which I believe is 7-10 server?

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
No.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Khadgar server: Twisted Evolution. Left b/c I followed friends to Dark Iron. Khadgar Server: The Last Guardians 98% of the members left WoW for Aion.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
My role for every fight is Heals. I enjoy doing it and I do it well. At least I haven't had complaints, but I welcome all criticism so I can better myself.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5765 GS At the moment I'm Disc, I prioritize spellpower/crit (int)/haste (in that order). I was Holy for over a year and went Disc for ICC, but I'm willing to change to whatever is needed of course. As holy I would go for crit/spellpower/spirit and haste. If I'm good on mana regen I would got for haste over spirit.

Most wanted upgrade?
Bonespike from 25m ICC is what I would love the most. Mainly b/c it was taken from me three times before. I have a decent offhand to go along with it.

Do you have any logs?
No.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes.

You said you could start after June 9th but I'm guessing you meant July 9th since June 9th has been past for awhile. Other then that a really good app and will get back to you shortly, sorting through new priest and some spec switches, if anything we'd need you as holy.
Yes, I meant July 9th. I'm good with holy. Thanks for considering me. Let me know

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster