0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Tamwog
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80
Email: lilmanuel08@aol.com

Tell us about yourself.
I'm a mature adult that plays WoW to have fun. i Work some weekends as a security guard. Im former US. Army. I was a truck driver till i got hurt but looking forward to getting back in

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I'm looking for a guild that is well ogranized and that communicates with others. I've been in a couple of your raids and i like how they went.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
For my shaman i have 10/12 ICC i also have 8/12 on Heroic ICC i have a prot/holy palaidn and a MM/Surv Hunter as well. all 9/12 or 10/12

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Tamwog This is my shaman

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Hogrexai this is my hunter

Raid Availablity please list days and times
I'm open to any day of the week. some weekends do to work. but its not an every weekend thing

Do you know anyone in Eternity? who?
Geomancer/DarkPhantom.. im trying to think of the other person. i'll have to check my friends list

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving
Mischief Mayhem. (Still in. Main is an officer)
Impassibils. Guild broke apart.. my main is an Orgincal member of Mystifying Prestige

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
That is okay with me. Not everyone can be taken.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it
Blood Queen: As resto my job is to drop Tremor/FlameTougne/ Manaspring / Windfury ( for melee) stay towards the outside of the ring. Usually my job is to heal the raid. but i have been asked a couple times to heal the tanks. For ele its the same idle as resto only im dpsing the boss down. its a pretty easy fight. im usuaslly the last one to get bitten

what is your gearscore?
Currently Resto is 5.6k and Ele is 5.4k working on getting my ele stuff up.

Most wanted upgrade
Trying to get a Full T10 or T10.5

If you're willing to go elemental we will see what you can do. Talk to me in-game on Urliq, Waveoffail or Skur for invite.

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster