0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Cyranuce
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Email: mog0025@yahoo.com

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I like - healing people, pie, and long walks on the beach
I dislike - people who stand if fire, veggimite, and getting HoL as a daily

On a slightly more serious note I started playing in Vanilla, but rolled a Shaman on Dark Iron less than a year ago in order to play with friends. I'm fairly soft-spoken and try to avoid drama, and I heal fairly competently.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I enjoy raiding, but not a hardcore environment. As such Eternity was recommended to me by a couple of RL friends and current members. Having taken a short break from the game I am looking to get back in with a good group of players who have the skill and maturity to succeed both now and in the upcoming expansion.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Vanilla - Molten Core
TBC - Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, SSC
WotLK - Naxx, OS, EoE, ToC, ICC (7/12)

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Cyranuce

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Mon - Thurs: 7pm - 11pm server time

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Yes - Lelora and Rashun

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Horde Recon - friends left the guild and raid progress stopped
Valors Wrath (Alliance, Doomhammer server) - guild disbanded after several officers left

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
Festergut (Normal) - My role is typically to stack with melee and keep them alive via Chain Heal. When necessary I will also throw a Riptide or LHW on one of the ranged if they begin to dip low. As Festergut inhales the blight cloud raid damage lessens and I focus more on the tank. Once the blight cloud is completely inhaled I pour heavy healing on the tank by keeping up Tital Waves (via Riptide) and using HW. As pungent blight is being cast I pre-cast a Chain Heal on the tanks which jumps to melee. Umm...yep. That's about it for that fight.

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5.6k Gearscore
As a resto shaman I prioritize haste rating, spell power, and crit rating. Since most shaman heals are not instant cast, haste is invaluable in being able to output more HPS. Spell power is rather straighforward, and crit is useful both for burst healing and for sustainability (via improved water shield).

Most wanted upgrade?
Trauma from Rotface 25. From what I hear the proc provides a ridiculous amount of additional healing.

Do you have any logs?
Nope. No WWS for me.

Have you read and understood the rules?
Yes

CYRUNTS!!
Quote by Application

and getting HoL as a daily

I laughed for 5 minutes over this because it's so fucking true. I hate that place.

Explain what you think you would do in a Heroic 25 man Festergut.

--
Joel Realized that he really does not have the time at the moment to commit to a raid schedule. He apologized to me today but no longer is applying.
Apologies for initially not being able to complete the application process. The issue that kept me from raiding has been resolved so if possible I would like to re-open this application.

-----
In answer to the original questions about H25 Festergut:
(For this explanation I give the premise that in phase 1-2 I am assigned to raid healing, and in phase 3 I switch to tank healing)

Unlike in normal mode I would not be able to stack with the melee right behind Festergut's leg for two reasons: 1. More people in a single group means a higher chance of malleable goo being thrown at them and 2. If all healers are stacked up in one spot they will all be forced to move simultaneously, which leads to tank deaths. Thus I would be spread out in one of the two ranged groups.

This fight would involve more single target healing since we are more spread out than normal mode. Depending on how many resto druids/holy priests there are though I might still be throwing occasional chain heals on the melee group. With the heavy raid damage incoming I would be casting riptide on cooldown to proc tidal waves and performing triage with LHW. Times of forced movement such as spores or malleable goo would be used for refreshing earth shield on the tank and water shield.

Once Festergut reaches 3 stacks of inhaled blight it is imperative that I keep Ancestral Healing up on the tank at all times. I do not have any external survivability cooldowns to apply to the tank, but cooldowns like Tidal Force would be used in this phase to output maximal healing. My rotation would probably be RT, HW, HW, LHW in order to keep tidal waves up for all HW casts.

-------
This is only theoretical as I have not done that fight on heroic yet, but based on videos that is my (kind of long) synopsis. Thank you for your consideration.
Rash and I totally vouch for Joel, he is incredibly knowledgeable in the game and its mechanics. And a damn good player.
Let me talk with the officers tonight and we'll get back to you then. Thanks.

--
Does he have a story as epic as rash or lelo

--
Accepted for trial. I'm going to have to rearrange some things so just know you may not have a spot everyday. If that's cool then whisper an officer in game.

--
endario just remember you have june also, if this guy is on par with june, we can let june dps

--
since when

--
offically yesterday

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members