0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Koigu
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 85
Email: email@emilymiller.me

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
It's for application to the guild, but I would love to be included on your raid team.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I have 8/8 experience on my shaman but my druid is just about the same gear level, just looking for a no-fuss place to clear content with a solid group. I really like healing raids and pride myself at being good at it, and I would be interested in progressing into heroic content.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I am studying to become a funeral director. I am dead serious!

What prior raiding experience do you have?
8/8 in DS, I was away from WoW during FL. 12/12 in the first cata tier (on my shaman, not this druid), and most of ICC on my hPal as the raid HR person (invites, recruiting, etc, not the raid leading, though I do/can help with making calls if there's something that's easy to see from a healer perspective)

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Koigu/simple (sorry if I logged out in offspec!! I'll try to keep it in resto)

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
I am available most evenings (west coast/server time). My school hours are during the mid-day and my husband is very understand of wow and raiding (he could also join perhaps!) so we can rearrange our schedule to fit a raid night if necessary.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
I probably do because I have pugged with a LOT of raiders on this server. But I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Electricmayhem- personal reasons. Their raid was extremely unorganized. I'm fine with wiping when raiders are learning, but 2 important aspects of being a good raid leader are knowing when to call it and knowing when people need to be replaced. If you never get any better, it's not progression!

Trainwreck- left because we were leaving the game for a few months. When we got back, the guild had dissolved.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
I always save my lockouts until guild raid night has come and gone, but I reserve the right to pug if the raid doesn't need me!

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a H Cata fight.
I feel like the current tier is so straightforward for healers, there's not a really interesting/tricky fight to talk about. (Don't know about H modes though.) One fight I really like is the Warmaster/boat fight, I like having the added responsibilities of soaking up the assault voids on top of healing the raid. It's nice to feel needed! And a fun trick of re-learning the whole "purple circle = badNO!" mentality. It also makes healing interesting because you can often anticipate damage during Twilight Onslaught or if you see someone standing in one of the smaller swirlies. As a druid, I might respond to that by pre-HOTing or setting up an efflorescence at the scene of the impact.

Tell us about your stat priorities?
Int beats everything of course! As a healer I make sure all my pieces are reforged for spirit, and make sure I am over the most reasonable haste break point for my gear level. After that, crit or mastery are roughly equal in importance, but I think I prefer mastery just because.

Most wanted upgrade?
I realllllly want to replace the Foul Gift of the Demon Lord with a grown-up trinket! I'm so sick of turning blue all the time, usually at the times when a proc is the most pointless

Do you have any logs? Such as links to World of Logs (performance recorder).
not currently- it's been a long time since I was in a guild serious enough to log. But when I did have logs, I was proud of them!

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Balance, I can do raid DPS but I have some healing tier pieces in my OS set still. I don't have much experience with the feral spec.

What is your item level?

Have you read and understood the rules?
not yet, but i will!

I can take you in to the guild. Recently our second group disbanded and I believe a lot of those raiders would like to continue to clear DS. If I can get someone to raid lead it I am sure they would be happy to have you.

pst any of my toons on the left or Zelnaga, Zerkzies, or Phagemage for a ginvite

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster