4/4 (100.0%) Yes
0/4 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/4 (0.0%) No

Name: Lelora
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Email: davisonb@mail.gvsu.edu

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
College student studying Engineering and Physics. . . I play magic the gathering, world of warcraft, and D& D. . . I'm pretty much a hardcore nerd.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Looking to take my game to a higher level, sick of pugging ICC and want to kill the damn lich king lol

What prior raiding experience do you have?
Raided in Both The Ressurection and Tunnel Rats. 8/12 so far, know the fights from videos only as I have not had a group that could handle it. Looking for a guild that has dedicated payers willing to put the time into progressing

Armory Link: (required)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&cn=Lelora

Raid Availablity: list days and times
Sunday - Saturday after 1pm server till anytime

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
not that I am aware of

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Horde Recon. . . Invited to Tunnel Rats to join their 25 man team, but now they are closing it to focus on the 10 man team, only there for a week so far, and their guild is falling apart.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
If that is the rule then yes

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking the Lich King fight.
As a paladin I am responsible for the pally buffs of the raid to start with, which pally power pretty much does, Then it comes time to fight the boss. Unlike most dps classes I do not have a rotation but a priority system, which is depends on your gear. On most fights I just get behind the boss and follow this priority, taking care to keep aware of the fight depending on what it is. For Marrowgar I need to watch for the bone spikes to dps them, and to run when he bonestorms. . . On Lord Jaraxus I need to switch to the adds when the come out, and depending on the raid leader the mistresses too. Every fight is different and takes a certain awareness to complete

What is your Gearscore? Also, tell us about your stat priorities.
5893, THe most important stat for a retribution Paladin is strength, well technically I would say that being hit capped is top priority, but that is for all dps classes. After Strength is critical strike rating, then the rest are all pretty equal in haste and expertise being a little higher. . . Armor penn is not very important as most of our damage comes from our spells.

Most wanted upgrade?
Turn my Shadows Edge into Shadowmourne

Have you read and understood the rules?
Can

Looks good to me and after tnite's lack of melee we definitely could use another.
nothing wrong that i can see, we have already downed 11/12 this week so it might be best to pug and get some tokens, but otherwise i see nothing at all to complain about. How good is your prot gear though, sometimes we have issues with tanks and having another off-tank option never hurts.
Wow, enchants & gems are all good. Spec looks solid. Very good app.

--
Eternity isn't about the time you spend here, but who you spend it with.
Find me or one of the officers online for an invite.
Bump LMAO YES!!!
Man... you were sick of pugging ICC, now look at you
Pst me in wow or diablo to kill shit, no pants required.
Oh and R.I.P. Pally Power
lol i love reading this

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days