0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Cision
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 85
Email: devoid42@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
Left Blank

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
Me and my wife recently returned to wow from a stint of playing star wars with some friends. We are interested in Eternity b/c it fits our values of having fun while getting things done.

We enjoy end game raiding and learning new content and love the guild atmosphere when a group of people know each other well and the normal banter and crazy memories we make with them.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I was guild leader of Tunnel Rats (a real life friends 10 man raiding guild) for about 2 years. We had a TON of fun memories... and yes there IS a reason our guild bank has over 2 thousand leather balls in it... and no it's not a coincidence that my holy shock macro still throws balls at people.

We are both willing to play whatever char as main as the guild requires.

My chars
-----------
Holy Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Cision/simple
DK tank/DW Frost: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Nilvens/simple
Shadow Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Kindien/simple

Wife's chars:
Ele Shammy: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/sarree/simple
Lock (various specs still sorting out MoP) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/sarry/simple

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I've raided from BC-early cata full clears normal mode and partial HM. We came back from our SW:Tor vacation and have been doing DS LFR and looking for a new guild.

Armory Link: (required)
Listed above in about yourself

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
Everyday 1900 server time and earlier on most weekends.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Nope, went around reading guild info tags and looked for successful and more importantly fun atmosphere.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Tunnel Rats -- My guild, I formed when I found that a bunch of my good friends were coming back to WoW. I was living in Hawaii at the time so we made our own guild to deal with the late time that we raided. My chars are still in this guild but it's in-active only about 4 people log in to goof off and do whatever.

I had two of my chars in Night runners after Tunnel rats stopped raiding. I was trying to keep myself active in raiding and left when night runners didn't field a raid force for a long time.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Yup, I've led plenty of raids, I know how it rolls, have to get things done with teh right people.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a H Cata fight.
It all blends together really. But one of the more memorable times was Chimera in BWD with two healers. I was healing on my paladin and leading the raid. It was a tight fight and we were shooting for the achievement (hence running an extra dps) We pulled it off, the clench was us having the healing cooldown planned on rotations for the collapse and aoe healing phase, utilizing everyone including boomkin tranq, and DK tanks abusing excessive deathstrike healing.

Less as a individual but as a leader one of my best memories was the first time we killed H. Sindragosa, we wiped all through the night, and the server was shutting down soon, we decided to push through to shutdown time. With the 5 min shutdown warning we tried a new adjustment to our strategy, and downed the boss with less than 45 sec to server shutdown... Loot was handed out to whoever could use it... but it was an afterthought to the made hoots and cheers on vent.

Tell us about your stat priorities?
Meh a lot of chars to think about but I'll cover my pally. It used to be Int/haste/spi with Int being a HUGE margin over the rest due to the nature of pally regen (mana pool % based regen [melee procs, and Divine plea]).

But now with MoP and our regen from those abilities being static and not affected by gear. Int still is on top for throughput, but I'm currently valuing spirit about equal with haste right now as mana has become more interesting with static pools.

Most wanted upgrade?

Level 90

With MoP around the corner, I just want to get to know guildies and get synced up working with them more than anything. The new level cap will bring so much change-out of gear it's really not important at the moment. But synergy with the group, and learning new tactics and skills is VERY important.

Do you have any logs? Such as links to World of Logs (performance recorder).
Not at this time. If it's needed I can try to get some LFR logs for you, your call.

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
Pally is just heals and priest is just shadow right now. But my DK is Tank/Frost DPS, with DPS being offspec. He's raid viable landing in top 3 of nearly every LFR he's in.

What is your item level?
387-390 depending on which toon.

Have you read and understood the rules?
can't find them on the site.

accepted.

note: we are currently not raiding a normal schedule until MoP. If there is something on the calendar and you want to go sign up for it we do use the in game calendar a lot.

pst arodicus/kngbink phagemage/azrealls monnoke for an invite

--
also did you see raiding times? typically we raid either Tuesday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 Server time invites going out at 6:30. 7 is there ready to pull trash.

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster