0/0 (0.0%) Yes
0/0 (0.0%) No Opinion
0/0 (0.0%) No

Name: Orbitoxi
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Level: 90
Email: bengilmer@gmail.com

Is this app to get promoted to raider rank?
I would like to raid if there are DPS spots available, yes.

What is your interest in joining Eternity?
I'm currently in a PvP guild, and it's not meeting my raiding needs.

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
I'm an iLevel 482 elemental shaman, and in the words of the late, great Mitch Hedberg, "Sometimes in the middle of the night, I think of something that's funny, then I go get a pen and I write it down. Or if the pen's too far away, I have to convince myself that what I thought of ain't funny."

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I raided with a small, casual raiding guild during WotLK. Laid low for most of Cata, and know have done all of the raid finder content except Terrace (which isn't out as of this application).

Armory Link: (required)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Orbitoxi/simple

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
I'm available to raid every day, any time other that Thursday.

Do you know anyone in Eternity? If so, who?
Nope. But I see you guys around.

Prior 2 guilds and reasons for leaving.
Save a Dragon Stop PvE is my current guild, they're a PvP guild and don't run any of the PvE content. Before that I was in Irony of Awesome, which was claimed by the Cataclysm.

Raid spots are not guaranteed even if you sign up. Are you ok with this?
Not being guaranteed a spot in a raid that happens is an upgrade from a guaranteed spot in a raid that's never going to happen.

Pick a fight and describe your role during it? Impress us by picking a H Cata fight.
I didn't raid in Cata, so rather than regurgitate something I read online, I'll pick a current fight, Garalon.

Assuming that I am one of the players chosen to handle the debuff, my role is to take the debuff from another player when it reaches 20 stacks. I then kite Garalon along the wall, dropping the pheremone trail as tightly as I can.

Beyond that, I just don't go under the boss. And attack his legs. Getting close to them for the Weak Points buff if pheremones allows.

Tell us about your stat priorities?
Hit = spirit (to 15% Hit Cap) > Intellect > Haste = Mastery (I tend to favor haste personally) > Crit

Most wanted upgrade?
I desperately need a new weapon.

Do you have any logs? Such as links to World of Logs (performance recorder).
I do not.

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
My offspec is enhancement. It is not presently reading for raiding.

What is your item level?

Have you read and understood the rules?
I haven't, as I can't locate them on the site. But I do understand that my application is under review and that membership does not guarantee a raid slot.

whisper monnoke, phagemage, arodicus, or urliq for a ginvite

--

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days