Class: Death Knight
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 110
Email: bryontrejus@aol.com

Real ID
thoktahr#1516

Armory Link: (required)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/demon-soul/aliceana

Tell us about yourself and say something funny.
In real life I am a hypnotherapist about to turn 22 years old, recently moved from a very very small town to a big city, I love pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Raid Availablity, list days and times:
all days I can make available as I am my own boss save all of Monday and all of Wednesday. weekends very available but even most weekdays I make time for WoW

What past guilds did you raid with, and which bosses did you help them kill as a part of their progression.
I have been stuck in a guild with IRL friends for a while but we all had a falling out with the leader and I didnt like the drama so I left. In draenor I mostly raided with will work for food through their black rock foundry heroic progression and for the end of normal, and also a guild called expecto patronum that fizzled out pretty quickly that xpac

Our expectations of you:
- Know how to play and research your class.
- Do your homework on the raid encounters.
- Come to raid prepared, fully gemmed, enchanted, and stocked with consumables
- Show up to raid, on-time, about 100% of the time.
- Be able to communicate well through Ventrilo.
- Put the goals of the guild above your own.

Are you able to meet these expectations?

yes though I prefer discord to vent as I see it as outdated but I can re-download that old thing if needed

Tell us about your stat priorities?
as an unholy deathknight I focus on Mastery as my number 1, I am currently struggling with getting my hast to an optimal level and I am going for crit over vers

What is your offspec? Is it raid viable? Will you switch to it to get a raid spot?
I only play unholy really I love tanking on my Brew Master monk so I have been wanting to get into blood but I just have not made the commitment to learning it

Do you know anyone in eternity? who?
I only recently met aendellin who already invited me to the guild but mentioned I might not be able to stay, I am filling this out for a possible spot in your guild and maybe a spot on a raid team

[Back to Index]
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster
142 Unique Guild Members
1565 Characters (alts included)
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Application is the last poster